The Business Council of Alabama has expanded its “Small Business Game Changer” contest to include two tickets for Saturday’s SEC Championship Game in Atlanta.
One small business entrant that completes all requirements for the 2016 BCA Small Business Game Changer promotion, including a paid BCA small business membership by 12 p.m. CST Thursday, December 3, 2015, will be selected to receive two tickets to the SEC Championship game.
A first-of-its-kind opportunity, the BCA is awarding a complimentary 2016 football sponsorship package for both the University of Alabama and Auburn University. While season football sponsorships offer enormous exposure, they are not in the budget for most small businesses.
“This contest is truly unprecedented and will be a game changer,” said BCA President and CEO William J. Canary.
Corporate sponsor benefits will include hospitality, game tickets, in-stadium logo exposure, radio time and more.
University of Alabama Corporate Sponsorship Benefits:
- One 15-second pre-game and one 15-second post-game radio commercial on the Crimson Tide Sports Radio Network for the 2016 regular season (24 total commercials)
- LED recognition in Bryant-Denny Stadium for all seven home football games
- 300,000 impressions on RollTide.com during the regular 2016 schedule
- One half-page program ad
- Two season tickets, two corporate hospitality passes and one parking pass Auburn University Corporate Sponsorship Benefits:
- One (1) 2016 half-page color advertisement in Auburn Football Illustrated
- One (1) Auburn Football Pre-Game Show radio spot before each 2016 regular season game
- 300,000 banner advertisement impressions on AuburnTigers.com during the 2016 football regular season
- Pro-Ad LED Ribbon board exposure inside Jordan-Hare Stadium during 2016 football regular season home games
- Two (2) football season tickets and two (2) IMG Pre-Game hospitality passes for the 2016 regular seasonSmall businesses can apply online by going to bcatoday.org/football and sharing in 150 words or less why a 2016 Alabama or Auburn football sponsorship would be a game changer for their small business.The two SEC Championship tickets will be awarded to the best eligible Game Changer contest entry received by 12 p.m. CST on Thursday, December 3, 2015. Eligibility and essay criteria are laid out in the official contest rules and include a paid membership with BCA, for SEC Championship tickets purposes, by 12 p.m. CST on 12/03/2015. The winner of the two SEC Championship tickets will be notified by phone on Thursday, December 3, 2015.
Below is a video detailing the Small Business Game Changer contest.
“Small Business Game Changer” is open only to small businesses located in the state of Alabama that are BCA members in good standing. Further eligibility restrictions apply. Contest is void where prohibited by law. Contest ends at 5:00 p.m. CST on Jan. 29, 2016. For complete contest rules, please visit bcatoday.org/football.