Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Answer multi-line phone system in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct staff member in friendly and efficient manner.
- Greet guests as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party.
- Responsible for coordinating phone coverage with other administrative staff.
- Conference room set up including AV, conference phone, and refreshments for all internal meetings.
- Prepare/post all outgoing mail and packages.
- Sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including mail, email, and deliveries.
- Assist with mailers by folding, stuffing, and sealing envelopes and dropping off at Post Office when needed.
- Maintain and distribute staff contact lists in various formats (phone system, Outlook, etc.).
- Keep conference room, work room, and break room clean and organized.
- Monitor internal conference room and conference line availability and usage.
- Order office supplies and materials for entire office staff and monitor current inventory to entire sufficient stock is on hand.
- Assist with contacting building vendors for repairs, maintenance, meeting, and other requests.
- Assist with internal office calendar.
- Create, modify, and merge documents such as labels and letters.
- Assist with staffing for special events, conventions, and conventions.
- Assist with scheduling meetings, conference calls, travel reservations, and expense reports for staff, when needed.
- Troubleshoot technology issues and coordinate outsourced IT resources.
- Assist with projects and other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Experience as Office Support or Administrative Assistant.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience using office machinery (fax, printer, copier, phone systems etc.)
- Great customer service skills and a can-do attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and brand confidentiality.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- administrative: 3 years (Preferred)
- office support: 3 years (Preferred)
- Montgomery, Alabama (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life/disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. with one-hour lunch
- Paid time off also coordinated to ensure phone coverage.