Home / Event / BCA 2019 – Government Affairs Conference

BCA 2019 – Government Affairs Conference

Mark your calendar for BCA 2019 on August 9th – 11th. The Grand Hotel Golf Resort & Spa in Point Clear, Alabama will play backdrop to the Business Council of Alabama’s 32nd Government Affairs Conference.

Click here to view the conference website with in-depth information about schedules and sponsorships. Contact Susan Carothers For More Information – 334.240.8711

* Please call The Grand Hotel at (251) 928-9201 to book your room in the BCA room block.

Date/Time
Date(s) - 08/09/2019 - 08/11/2019
All Day


Bookings

Ticket Type Price Spaces
Member Ticket $600.00
Spouse Ticket $300.00

Would you and/or your spouse like to play golf on Saturday afternoon?

Yes
Spouse
Neither

No portion of your payment is tax deductible as a charitable contribution. The BCA estimates that nineteen percent (19%) of your payment is attributable to BCA's advocacy/lobbying activities and is, therefore, not deductible for federal income tax purposes. The remaining eighty-one percent (81%) may be tax deductible under other provisions of the Internal Revenue Code. Download disclosure here.