Each fall, BCA members work to develop a legislative agenda that reflects the interests and concerns of Alabama’s business community. These meetings provide BCA members theopportunity to discuss and outline their proposals and help ensure that the BCA’s legislative priorities are determined by active members across the state.
BCA’s 2020 Virtual Committee Day will be held October 14th and will be hosted through the Zoom video conference platform. Register today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if you plan to attend.
Please make plans to join us for all or as many committee meetings as your schedule will allow. This year’s schedule is:
- 12:30 p.m. – Health Committee
- 1:00 p.m. – Environment and Energy Committee
- 1:30 p.m. – Labor and Employment Committee
- 2:00 p.m. – Small Business and Innovation Committee
- 2:30 p.m. – Tax and Fiscal Policy Committee
- 3:00 p.m. – Education and Workforce Development Committee
- 3:30 p.m. – Judicial and Legal Reform Committee
- 4:00 p.m. – Federal Affairs Committee
Date(s) - 10/14/2020
12:30 pm - 5:00 pm