Home / Event / 2019 Alabama Manufacturer of the Year Awards Luncheon

2019 Alabama Manufacturer of the Year Awards Luncheon


 

Alabama Activity Center
201 Dexter Ave
Montgomery, AL 36104

 

Date/Time
Date(s) - 05/01/2019
11:30 am - 1:00 pm


Bookings

$50.00

Contributions or gifts to the Business Council of Alabama are not tax deductible as charitable contributions. The BCA estimates that 19% of your payment is attributable to BCA's advocacy/lobbying activities and is, therefore, not deductible for federal income tax purposes. The remaining 81% may be tax deductible under other provisions of the Internal Revenue Code.
Download disclosure here.